Thursday, December 1, 2011

Have you sent your Christmas Cards yet?

I am notoriously late when sending my Christmas Cards!  At this rate, I won't get them out until after the New Year...and that just won't do.  So, I am kicking into high gear!

I will be ordering our Christmas card design from Chris over at onyourtime , as I have in the past.  She is fabulous to work with, reasonably priced and you get a custom photo card that you can print anywhere you want to! 

Onyourtime has a huge array of creative and festive cards to choose from for Christmas as well as other holidays and events.

These are a few of my favorites...

Photo Holiday Christmas Card - T R E E S

Photo Holiday Christmas Card - F A I T H

Photo Holiday Christmas Card - I S A I A H

Photo Holiday Christmas Card - S I M P L E

They are marvelous, aren't they!?!?

Go on over and visit Chris at onyourtime, check out her shop and feel inspired to kick yourself into high gear! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment