Monday, December 5, 2011

Creating Christmas- Day 2: Snowman Sleeve



Well...welcome to Day 2 of Creating Christmas with The Girl Creative!  I am thrilled to be part of this fun event with a great group of creative ladies!

I have been looking for a small gift for my kids to give to their friends at school.  I think I have found it!  I'm pretty sure the kids will think that this little guy is cool and they get a treat inside as well, perfect combination.


I love that this snowman stands up and he will look so cute sitting on all of the kids desks at school!


My kids eat Clif Kid Z-Bars like they are going out of style!  I really don't mind because they are pretty healthy.  Much better than some of the alternatives, that's for sure!  I have seen similar snowmen covering candy and candy bars, but I would feel better giving something a little healthier.


The funnest thing about this little gift is that you can use whatever you want!  I used white cardstock, brown fleece, googly eyes, orange felt (nose), tiny buttons and a red jewel flower.  Take a look around your house; I am sure you can find all of the materials needed to make this guy.  It's also great because you don't have to sew it!  You can get as creative as you'd like to and it's easy enough to let the kids do some as well.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. He's adorable! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower and co-hosting @ chickenscratchny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! You just can't go wrong with a cute snowman and a healthy treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowmen are totally cute, and I love that you hid treats inside. So creative! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Hope you're having a great day!

    Jennifer
    alwaysinwonder.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each time I pass by him he gets cuter! LOL!
    Thanks for the awesome comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great kids gift
    Emily
    domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete