Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reflecting on November

Time goes by so quickly, it seems!  When I as a little girl, time seemed to crawl along so slowly and I couldn't wait to grow up.  Now that I am all grown up, with a family of my own, time flies by way too fast!  I can't believe it is almost December already!

When reflecting on what a busy month was for our family, I happened to stumble upon the following.



Pinned Image
 
  
I am truly blessed to have a fabulous husband and wonderful children, such great family, spiritual family, and friends!  We continue to have many blessing upon us such as health and happiness. 

I will share some of November's happenings with you through a collection of photos.

 Pumpkin Farm


It's really hard to get a good picture with 3 kids!

Duck Races!

They were thrilled!


Not too sticky :-)

Brookfield Zoo


I love is one-eyed smile!
Decorated a Christmas Tree with our Youth Group
My Sister's Wedding


Me and my handsome hubby at the rehearsal


Me        My Sister      My Mom
We had such a fabulous time! My sister was gorgeous and the wedding was perfect! 

Thanksgiving Week/end
Japanese Steakhouse with their "new" Uncle

Everyone do the one-eyed smile!


Sushi


Helping in the kitchen


My Mom brought this, she got it at a craft show.  It's so cute!

My big guy wrote that we is thankful for "family and food and clothes" 



Black Friday

My Mom and me
I do have to write about the above picture.  I was debating about adding because it is not a great shot.  But it was so fun.  This was taken at about 4AM; we were in line at an outdoor mall when a pizza guy came by selling his pizzas.  It will definitely be memorable!  Plus, I won a $250 gift card to the mall.  I was thrilled...I never win anything!

Now on to December, which will also be a very busy month with all of the kid's activities, Christmas parties, crafting, shopping, making cookies, etc.  Much of this I will be sharing here on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment