Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Date Night with an Appetizer

Every Monday is date night for my hubby and me.  Well, actually, it's when we watch the show Castle together.  I think that constitutes as date night, don't you?
Anyway, I was fancying it up last night by making one of our favorites...Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower with Homemade Buttermilk Ranch.  It was delish!


This isn't a great picture and it doesn't do it justice!

Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower

Preheat oven to 550 degrees.
Cut head of organic cauliflower into florets.  Wash, pat dry and put into a bowl. Drizzle florets with a bit of olive oil and enough Franks's RedHot sauce to coat each piece.  Toss and pour onto baking sheet lined with parchment.  Bake until edges are crispy and burnt looking, about 30 minutes.
Serve with ranch, I made homemade organic ranch dressing.

Sound good?  If not, you have to try it anyways, because it is spicy and fabulous!  Pretty healthy, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment