Monday, March 12, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Compilation

It's that time of year again, when our school has "Teacher Appreciation" to give thanks and celebrate the teachers.
Check out the awesome idea's below from fellow bloggers that are super talented and amazing!
With a candy bar inside:-)


We made these for the "specials" teachers last year


Blog_teachercups
So cute and  bright!


We made this last year...SO CUTE!


DSC_0224
These adorable scissors are on my list this year!


We made this last year, but we put the highlighters in a clear bag.

Photobucket
I love these because they are so cute but also inexpensive!


teacher appreciation totes two
LOVE these!!!


There are so many cute ideas out there, and of course, stuck in my brain just waiting to get out!
One of my favorite blogs, eighteen 25, has a plethora of fantastic teacher appreciation gifts.  Check them out here.

I have made some of the cute gifts pictured above, but since I wasn't blogging at the time, I didn't take any pictures.  In the past, we have brought a few gifts for each teacher during the week of Teacher Appreciation.  It doesn't have to be something extravagant each time, it could be something as simple as an apple with a cute tag.  It is fun and the kids love taking gifts to their teachers!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing list. I posted quite a few odds and ends last year that I had done so I've been brainstorming all new ones for this year and this list helps motivate me!

    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete