Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Day Project

With the Valentine's day quickly approaching, there are a huge amount of items in my "projects/crafts to-make" file, on my mind, and filling my to-do lists.  I have spent hours surfing Pinterest to find the perfect Valentine's for my kids to take to their classmates, to their teachers and coaches.  I have found crafts for them to do to fill some of the downtime that they have.  I was excited about so many awesome ideas that I found, but I was ecstatic when I found this Peg Family from UNCOMMON.
 

As if that is not enough, UNCOMMON provides this fabulous printable Bible Verse that makes it all come together.  This would be really charming and stylish on my entry way table!



I love doing crafts with and for my kids, of course, but sometimes it's really nice to have a "mommy-only" craft.  A glass of wine and crafting into the wee hours of the night...sounds almost like paradise.  Almost.

Happy Valentine's crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment